We accept quality guest posts. You can submit a unique article and we will publish it along with a link back to your website, if the article meets the quality guidelines.
Submitting your guest articles to a quality blog couldn’t be any easier. At 123Relocation.com our aim is to encourage bloggers, authors and business owners to participate and enjoy the benefit. Guest posting on our blog will not only help you to drive traffic to your business, blog or Website, you will also gain exposure and be able to introduce your blog, business, website or expertise to a wide range of moving families, small-business owners and other internet users. So let’s get started!
Below are the guidelines for submitting your articles:
The following guidelines will ensure that your articles will be published more quickly.
- Articles should be unique, spell checked, and make sense. By submitting an article to us, you ensure that the article is solely your own production. We DO NOT publish copied content.
- Spinned articles will not be accepted.
- Minimum article length should be at least 500 words.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (mostly use H2 and H3 tags), correct grammar, correct use of punctuation, etc.
- Affiliate or promotional links will not be accepted.
- Articles must be related to one of cities/towns one way or another.
- Once published on 123Relocation.com’s Blog, you are not allowed to republish the article elsewhere. We do run periodic checks to ensure this. Please be advised that we will remove your article immediately if it’s found republished.
- Don’t use website or business names in titles. A business name can be used in article body if it’s relevant to your article and does not make it promotional.
How do I register to become a guest contributor?
- Sign up or Register – Create contributor account at https://123relocation.com/registration/
- Confirmation from Admin – Once you have submitted your details at https://123relocation.com/registration/, you should send an email to admin (email@example.com) since we receive a huge amount of spam registrations.
- Confirm your Email – A confirmation mail will be sent to your email id after the approval.
- Reset Password – Confirm your email and reset password.
- Create Profile – Login to the account and create your profile and start adding the articles.
- Approval Process – Editors at 123Relocation.com will review and approve all the articles which comply with submission guidelines.
Get a unique article/sponsored post written and linked to your website
If you prefer to send your guest posts by email, please send your posts to info (at) 123Relocation.com with images as attachments. Please include your contact details and a reference of your experience and share your ideas about the content you want to provide.
If you have any questions about writing a post for our reloblog, please write us an e-mail to info (at) 123relocation.com and we will respond to you in a timely manner.
Summary of Guidelines: Guest contributors MUST use their full names i.e. real names or pen names must be that of a real person and not a business, product, etc. In-text links MUST be directly relevant to the content provided for example, an educational resource, otherwise it will be deleted. Please note that this policy is in place so as to discourage those that do not comply with the new Google rules from submitting articles. Meanwhile, you can still get a direct backlink to your Website by including it in your author bio.