Thompson’s Station is a small community located 7 miles south of Franklin, Tennessee and is adjacent to Spring Hill, Tennessee. It has a modest population of 2,194 residents. The first settlers arrived in what is now Thompson’s Station in the late 18th century. The community was originally known as “White House,” but changed its name to “Littlebury” in 1836. After the arrival of the railroad in 1855, Dr. Elijah Thompson donated land for a town and train station, and the community was thus renamed for him.
Median household income: $66,875